HTX Construction Calls For Job Applications
Job Title: Social Media Editor
Can you find the best and most creative ways to share content and build an audience on all the major social media sites? Do you understand the language of TV, design, and do-it-yourself? Are you a home improvement fan? If this sounds like you, come join our social media team at HTX Construction. We’re looking for an experienced social media editor to help us with creating, publishing, and planning content for social media.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- While building the HTX Construction brand, please and engage new audiences and fans.
- Encourage good communication, support, and goodwill between your team and all of our many internal and external partners.
- Help manage HTX’s social media content on a daily basis to promote our TV show, projects, and other brand content.
- Try to make content that is interesting. Using data to organize, plan, and make content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Watch over the creation and delivery of content for social media from both outside and inside sources.
- Write social media posts that stand out.
- Schedule posts on social media sites and keep track of how they do.
- Work with the HTX Construction Team to create and improve strategies for getting fans involved.
- Support and grow social media engagement as a whole by actively sharing innovative, disruptive, and demonstrative ideas in team brainstorms.
- Work with the Social Media Team and Research to look at strategies and change them as needed to reach goals for views and engagement.
- Keep an eye on popular culture and hot topics and talk about ways to connect the brand in a creative way.
- Be able to re-create the most popular ideas and put them in a way that makes sense for a home improvement audience.
- Work with the Production team to make graphics for social media that have a clear, consistent look.
- Work with the Production Manager to keep promotional calendars up-to-date and report weekly to senior management on major milestones and changes.
- When needed, offer real-time platform coverage of live or TV events. Plan for and make LIVE moments that will get people to visit, interact, and be interested.
- Teach on-air talent about the best ways to use social media and how to use their platforms in creative ways to get people to tune in.
- Work with the Marketing team on content and promotion for shows and events that are important to you.
- Work with the PR team to use social media to support press releases and other news about the brand.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU NEED?
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in communications, media, journalism, or a related field.
- Keep up with the latest and upcoming social media, design tools, and applications technologies and trends.
- Excellent Communication & Project Management Skills. A good attitude and a professional demeanor.
- Three years of experience running a big social media account. Proven interest in social engagement and trying new things in a digital world that changes quickly. Capable of putting out polished, creative content (text, image, and video).
- Copywriting and editing skills, as well as a sharp wit.
- Strong editing skills and the ability to turn around content quickly
- SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics skills at a basic level
- Tools for publishing and making things for social media, like Khoros, Later, and Canva.
- A love of design, do-it-yourself projects, and TV, as well as knowledge of industry trends.
- A liking for and knowledge of content that goes viral. You’re a fan of pop culture and always know what the latest memes are.
- A strong interest in home improvement and pop culture, an eye for detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects, channels, and platforms.
- Video production, editing skills, and a little bit of graphic design are all good things to have.
How to Apply for this HTX Construction Job
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com if you are interested. March 3, 2023, is the last day to send in an application.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED