Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Head of HR/Admin/Procurement
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
- Develop policies and procedures and monitor implementation.
- Assist the Head of Department to monitor and control cost at the Department.
- Develop an effective tracking and assessment systems to ensure value for money from the messing contracts.
- Conduct periodic surveys to identify and remove barriers to employee motivation, retention, and utilisation.
- Assist in developing and implementing employee records and information system to facilitate easy identification and retrieval of employee personal and career data.
- Undertake regular review of HR systems, policies, and procedures to ensure conformity with best practices.
- Ensure Proper books and records are kept by developing an efficient & effective internalcontrol system.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data in our systems, and the data in reports.
- Supervise and assign work to subordinates and ensure all assigned duties are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR developments, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes, and achievements.
- Ensure accurate employee data are provided to the payroll accountant for effective salary administration.
- Access the performance of team members and review assessment for lower-level employees.
- Maintain a safe working environment and practices within the work area.
- Coordinate orientation of new employees.
- Maintain consultative advisory relations with all departments on HR policies, procedures, and administrative issues.
- Maintain regular contacts with staff on regular basis to explain policies and communicate management decisions.
- Supervise catering contractors to ensure smooth operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related HRM field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Proven working experience in HR/Admin field.
- A working knowledge in HRIS and HR functions.
- A working knowledge in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint will be advantageous.
- In-depth understanding of labour law and disciplinary procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Must exhibit professionalism.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should click here, and follow the instructions to apply.
The deadline for receiving applications is January 25, 2021.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged in the job.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED