The Chief Security Officer is responsible for protecting and safeguarding all company employees, visitors, contractors, their belongings, and all company assets.
Also ensuring that all company properties are adequately secured at all times.
Responsible for preparing daily occurrence reports and ensure that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
- Management and review of existing security measures, updating protocols and submitting reports as required.
- Ensure proper documentation of all occurrences within the facility.
- Ensure that security personnel are aware of all security procedures.
- Write and submit security reports on state of security in the organisation.
- Provide training for security guards including routine fitness drills.
- Maintain law and order within the facility to protect life and property.
- Check and ensure the guards are performing their duties as expected.
- Assign duties and schedule security personnel in line with the needs of the company and efficiency standards.
- Monitor the security systems and identify risky areas.
- Respond to alarms and distress calls under emergency situations.
- Enforce discipline among security team.
- Leading the team in incident management and conflict resolution.
- Completing effective health & safety assessments, risk assessments and site evaluations.
- Supporting and developing team members in the performance of their duties, managing poor performance as required.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with the health and safety procedures of the company.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND or bachelor’s degree in a security related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Chief Security Officer.
- Experience in corporate security / law enforcement preferably worked in a food processing environment.
- Capability to follow safety and security rules and procedures without compromises is essential.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills; and ability to interact with internal and external parties.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be physically fit.
How To Apply
All applications and CV’s should be forwarded to our E-Mail email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 25th October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the job interview.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED