How to take a screenshot on any Android phone
A screenshot is an image of a computer or smartphone screen output at a given moment in time. It is also the act of taking a picture of something on the screen of a device. That is either a computer or a smartphone. It is possible to take a picture (screenshot) or record a video on a phone’s screen.
Once you capture the screen, you can view, edit, and share the image or video. There are several android phones on the market. These brands include Tecno, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, and many others. Due to the difference in bands, the processes and steps may differ a little. After a shot of the screen is taken, some are automatically saved to the phone. Only a few upgraded phones will provide options to choose from.
1 . Open the screen that you would want to capture.
Depending on the phone:
- To begin with, Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- Secondly, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- However, on some phones, depending on the brand, the screenshot is captured at once.
- Again, in others, you will be given options to choose from.
- Afterward, tap on Screenshot.
If the above-mentioned steps don’t work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for assistance. Again, depending on the phone, at the bottom left, you will find a preview of your screenshot.
On some phones, at the top of the screen, you will find Screenshot capture. Some phones give you options after giving the said command. You will then have to choose or select a screenshot, and wait for the action to be performed.
To know how to take a screenshot on a computer, visit our page for the article; how to take a screenshot on a computer.
Also, CLICK HERE FOR MORE TECH NEWS:
- WhatsApp New Features: Increase Group Limit, Bigger File Size Limit
- Is social media good for my kids?
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK FOR FREE
- HOW TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES ON ANDROID
- HOW TO CHECK BATTERY HEALTH ON ANDROID
- HOW TO CREATE A LOCKED FOLDER IN GOOGLE PHOTOS
- HOW TO DISPLAY A CLOCK ON YOUR ANDROID LOCK SCREEN
- HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR APPS ON ANDROID
- How to receive instant email message alerts on your phone
- HOW TO FIX A CORRUPTED SD CARD ON ANDROID WITHOUT A COMPUTER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED