How to Tag Someone on Instagram
Through Instagram, people and businesses globally connect through pictures, graphics, videos, and stories. Although the app is a great way of connecting families and friends, it is also a form of advertising your businesses.
One way your business can benefit from Instagram is by tagging others in your post. Tagging helps you increase your engagement with other users while building connections.
Thus, Tagging is when a person attaches a specific label to a post, picture, video, or status that groups it with other content that uses the same label.
TAGGING SOMEONE ON INSTAGRAM
There are several ways of tagging people on the Instagram app. To Tag someone in a new post:
- Open your Instagram app and tap on the plus button at the top right of your screen and select post.
- Select the photos you want to post and choose next.
- Edit the photo and select next
- Then, tap Tag people
- Tap the part in the photo where you want the tag to appear and input the username of the person and select them.
- Tap share and publish your post.
TAGGING SOMEONE IN AN EXISTING PHOTO
- Open your Instagram app and switch over to your profile to find the post you want to Tag the person in.
- Click on the three dots above the picture or video and select Edit.
- Click on the icon that says Tag people and input the username then tap to select the proper user.
- The user will now be tagged in the spot you chose in your photo once it is posted or saved.
TAGGING SOMEONE IN THE COMMENT SECTION
Technically people cannot be tagged in a comment but rather they are mentioned. This is how to mention people in the comment section.
- Go to the comments section of a photo and click on the View all comments.
- Type your message and type the @ symbol to bring up accounts to search from. You can also type the account name if you have it in mind.
- Once you find the account, select it and post your comment.
- The account that was tagged will get a notification from Instagram, and that will take them to the post they were tagged in.
TAGGING SOMEONE IN AN INSTAGRAM STORY
- Open the camera icon located on the top-left side of your screen.
- Take a picture or video to create a story. Or you can choose from your photo album.
- Type @ then start to type their username. Select the account you want to Tag.
- A link will be created to the Instagram profile that has been tagged. Also, the person will be notified by Instagram by a push message and a direct message.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED