How to register for airteltigo money
There may be days that you desperately need money but going to the bank for such money sometimes seems awful and weird.
With the introduction of technology into financial transactions, the need for physical cash when doing a transaction is now very low as compared to what it used to be some years ago. It is the intention of tech and financial experts to see Ghana in the near future migrating to almost 80% cashless when doing transactions.
In view of that, AirtelTigo has collaborated with the Bank of Ghana to introduce a mobile money service called AirtelTigo Money. This service allows subscribed customers to make withdrawals, deposits, send and receive money from all networks all through their mobile phone
In recent additions, subscribed customers can receive money from international transfers as well. In this article, we show you how to register for airteltigo money
What is AirtelTigo Money?
AirtelTigo Money is a mobile financial service that allows all subscribed AirtelTigo customers to send and receive money. It also allows the customers to buy airtime, pay bills, and pay for goods and services right on their mobile phones. The activities of this service are monitored by the Bank of Ghana and therefore there’s no need to be scared of using this service.
There are two ways of registering for AirtelTigo Money. We have Office registration and Self-registration.
How to register for AirtelTigo Money at the Office
For this option, you can simply visit any AirtelTigo office nationwide with a valid national photo identification document (Ghana card, Voters ID, Drivers’ license, or passport).
A merchant will take your details and then ask you to create a 4-digit secret PIN which you will use to make transactions. Upon completion, a welcome message will be sent to your phone via SMS.
How to self-register for AirtelTigo Money via WhatsApp
The Self-Registration option is very useful in this COVID-19 pandemic era. Under this category, you can choose to register using USSD or WhatsApp without leaving your house.
To use WhatsApp to register, you just need to send “Hi” to the official WhatsApp number 0577000084 to begin the process. You will be asked to provide the following:
- Picture of your valid ID card (should be the same as the one you used to register your sim card)
- Date of birth (should correspond with the one on your ID card)
- Location and
- Your AirtelTigo number
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED