How to post videos longer than 30 seconds on my WhatsApp status
WhatsApp is one of the popular messaging apps most people use. Its feature of uploading videos on your status leaves a lot of people frustrated because they cannot post all their favorite videos at once. This is because WhatsApp has a limit of 30 seconds. This is how to set long videos as WhatsApp status.
1 . Whatscut Pro
This is a third-party application that automatically converts long videos to shorter ones which will save you time. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. The app can be downloaded on play store. To use the app follow these procedures.
- Step 1- Open the whatcut Pro application and select the video splitter for WhatsApp status.
- Also, Step 2- Select the video you want to share on your status
- Step 3- Select the length of the video you want to share and click on trim and share on WhatsApp to add the video
- Step 4- the app will cut and trim the video to 30 seconds automatically and upload it on your WhatsApp status.
This is a modified version of the original WhatsApp and it enables you to post longer videos as status as compared to the original. To use this feature, you have to click on settings and remove the video status limit. It is not advisable to be using a modded version of any application as it may put you at risk an example is security concerns such as privacy.
Converting the videos to gifs
WhatsApp status limit is only applicable to videos, but not pictures or gifs. Gifs are videos that have been converted to moving pictures. Converting a video to a gif is time consuming and it also takes a larger space. This means that it will also take some time before it is uploaded.
- WhatsApp New Features: Increase Group Limit, Bigger File Size Limit
- Is social media good for my kids?
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK FOR FREE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED