HOW TO MOVE WITH YOUR FAMILY TO FRANCE ON A LA FRENCH TECH VISA
NewsNowGh presents you with how to move with your family successfully to France. La French Visa was introduced long back in 2017. It is a combination of 3 different types of UK visas, thus, skill visa, investors visa, and founders visa.
WHAT IS A LA FRENCH VISA?
It is a simplified visa for non-EU start-up employees, investors, and founders to obtain a residence permit in France. The La French visa targets employees, investors, and founders and aims to encourage tech talent to join, launch and invest in a French startup. Eligible companies don’t necessarily have to be headquartered in France
- A work contract with a minimum duration of 3 months with a French company eligible to recruit via the French Tech Visa.
- The gross annual salary of at least €38,475
- No Language requirements
- Supported by partner incubator
- Minimum investment €300,000
- It is family-friendly which means you can travel along with your dependents – children and spouse.
- This visa is valid for 4years and can be renewed after that
- No diploma requirements. Scoring 70 points and above from the French self-assessment qualifies you to work in France
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested persons can apply from the official French government website and under the long-stay visa category. You will also need to contact your Local French Embassy in your country. The application costs only €99. Interested persons can visit the official French government website to apply.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION
The application requires quite a number of documents. However, the main documents required include;
- Online visa form
- Employment contract showing salary and start date
- Certificate of recognition of the innovative character of your employer’s company provided by the French Tech
- A valid passport with a validity period exceeding 3 years
- 3 recent standard identity photographs
HOW TO FIND JOBS
One can find jobs in France through different French job sites. LinkedIn, French Tech’s official website, englishjobs.fr, jobsinparis.com, and some other sites can be helpful in this regard.
EXTRA APPLICATION TIPS
Under the application page, there are instructions given for people who can sponsor your visa under the French Tech Visa. This can help you know when your company is eligible to sponsor your visa.
Apply for a job in France under the French Tech Visa scheme and move to France with your family. Apply with NewsNowGh and get your visa in days or a matter of weeks.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED