How to move apps from the app library to home screen
In the previous versions of iOS, every app on your iPhone would appear on the Home Screen. But with the introduction of the App Library in iOS 14, that is no longer the case. Nowadays, you can remove apps from the Home Screen, filing them out of sight in the App Library.
That is all well and good if you are aiming for an uncluttered Home Screen. Sometimes, it can take longer to find the apps you use every day. Therefore having to access these apps a quickly ad possible and on time we made this just for your use. So as to make the use of your phone a lot easy and fun. In this article we will show you how to add apps back to the Home Screen with the guide below.
1 . DRAG APPS FROM THE APP LIBRARY TO THE HOME SCREEN
The quickest way to move apps from the App Library back to your iPhone Home Screen is to drag and drop. This is quite easy and and fast to achieve.
- First, swipe from right to left on your Home Screen to find the App Library.
- Then, find the app you want to move to your home screen by searching through the various categories or you can tap the search bar at the top of the page.
- After you have found the app you are looking for, tap and hold on it for just a second.
- Wait until you feel a tap or hear a click, then slide your finger to the left of the screen.
- Then drag it onto the Home Screen.
2 . TAP AND HOLD TO ADD APPS TO THE HOME SCREEN.
Dragging an app to the Home Screen requires precise tap-and-hold timing. An easier option is to open the action menu for an app and tap Add to Home Screen. You might prefer this method especially if you are having issues with your touch pad. Also, if you don’t find the first method convenient enough, you might definitely want to try this.
- To start, go to the App Library and find the app you want to move. Find the app you want to move to your home screen by searching through the apps or you can tap the search bar at the top of the page.
- When you find the app you want to move.
- Therefore, tap and hold on it until a menu appears.
- Then tap Add to Home Screen.
If you will ask me the second method is a lot easier to get done and quite convenient than the first. These methods will get your preferred app to your home screen for easy access and use.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED