How To Make a Facebook Post Shareable
Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms that allow you to share your thoughts and opinions with friends and the general public. Besides sharing your own thoughts, people also like to share the post of others if they find them educational or entertaining. But in order for people to be able to share your post, it should be shareable. Here is how to allow people to share your post on Facebook.
Making your Facebook Post Shareable
- Firstly, Click on What’s on your mind on the Facebook homepage.
- There is a security button under your Facebook profile name, click on it.
- After clicking, you will see a list of options that allows you to change your post-sharing settings. Click on Public, that way your post can be shared by anyone. Your post can be shared by anyone that you are friends with on Facebook if you choose friends. When you select friends, it means only those specific friends can share your post.
MAKING YOUR POST ON A FACEBOOK PAGE SHAREABLE
- Click on pages from your Facebook homepage.
- From the list, select the page that has the post you want to share.
- Navigate through the Page wall and select the particular post you want to share.
- At the lower right of the post, click on Share to share it with others. By default, Posts on a Page wall are all set to security level Public and cannot be changed.
SHARING A POST ON A FACEBOOK GROUP THAT IS PUBLIC
If you belong to a Facebook group that is open to the public, anybody from the group can share your post as long as the security settings are public. To do this,
- Click on Group from your Facebook homepage.
- Select the group you want to post to from the list of groups.
- You can post in a group you manage or one that gives you permission to post.
- Click on the button that says Write something on the group’s homepage
- Create the post and share it in the group.
MAKING A POST SHAREABLE ON A CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP.
A private Facebook group page does not allow others to share outside it. To make your private post shareable, do this.
- Create a post on your own timeline and make your post shareable.
- Click on the share button at the lower-right corner of the post. After sharing, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select ‘Share to Group’ then select the private group you’re in.
- After sharing it with your group, anyone that wants to share it must visit your timeline and share it from there.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED