HOW TO GET RID OF PIMPLES
Let’s face this fact, at one point of time in our lives, we have faced the headache of pimples. We have searched for so many remedies for it yet it seems the more we get rid of it, the more they come.
Many factors contribute to the development of pimples. These include genetics, infections, diet, stress, and hormonal changes. While there are some creams that can be applied to the face, you can also adapt any of these natural remedies below.
REMEDIES FOR GETTING RID OF PIMPLES
1. First, you can try applying apple cider vinegar. This vinegar contains organic acids like citric acid. This will help kill acne scars. Though Apple cider vinegar is quite effective, it has its side effects. If you choose to use it, please try and use just a small amount and dilute it with water.
2. Secondly you can make a facial mask with honey and cinnamon powder. This combination will go a long way to extract the antibacterial effects against the acne on your face.
3. You can massage your face with Tea tree oil. This may help reduce the acne and clear the pimples. Always dilute tea tree oil before you apply it to your skin.
4. You can as well get aloe Vera and use it to moisturize your skin. The gel can be extracted from the aloe Vera and applied to the face. Aloe Vera can also be used to treat other skin diseases such as rashes and skin inflammation.
5. Stress can also cause acne and pimples. It’s therefore essential that you reduce your stress. Try to get more sleep, engage in physical activities, take deep breaths and avoid touching your face or popping your pimples because it can spread bacteria and pores onto your skin. This may lead to severe scarring or infection.
6. Excess oil and sweat on the face can cause pimples. Thus, always wash your face with clean water properly. Keep your skin always hydrated. This is because when your skin is dry, it produces oil which may result in acne and clogged pores.
7. Also, avoid too many makeups and limit sun exposure. Too much makeup can trigger breakouts and cause irritation. If you must apply makeup, make sure you wash it off very well before bedtime. Frequent exposure to the sun can cause skin dehydration. So always limit your skin exposure to the sun.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Pimples usually develop during the teenage years. Nonetheless, they can also develop at any age. They usually become severe when your hormonal level increases. If you have pimples that will not heal even after you have tried these remedies, you have to visit the hospital and speak to a dermatologist. They can help determine the best treatment for your pimples.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED