How to get a lost phone back to its owner
Losing a phone can be very frustrating. Especially when you think of the documents and files you may lose. It will be very nice to be able to get your phone back once you lose it. Here are some ways to help get your phone back. As well as helping someone get back their lost phone. Follow the processes here to help save a friend or person.
1 . CALL THE CARRIER
The way to acquire the IMEI (the serial number or ESN works too) of the phone depends on the phone’s make. For the Samsung Galaxy S3, the IMEI number can be found underneath the battery. This isn’t the case on newer phones, unfortunately. Most phones no longer have removable batteries. After jotting down the IMEI, call the cellular service provider: AT&T. Ask customer service to tell the owner that their phone is with you and give your location. This will help the owner retrieve the phone from you.
2 . TRY GOOGLE ASSISTANT OR SIRI
Google Assistant and Siri are voice-activated digital assistants that can respond to voice commands. This can be done even with the lock screen engaged. They are also programmed with call functionality. This means you can tell the assistant to call someone. To make it much easy you can have the call ‘daddy’ or ‘mummy’. If the person has a parent contact saved that way, they can retrieve the phone on their child’s behalf. Even so, they can come along.
3 . THE FINGER-SMUDGE METHOD
The oldest, best-known, method of beating the lock screen pattern is through retracing finger smudges. Holding the phone up to a light will reveal such patterns. You can retrace the lines on the screen to beat the lock pattern. It may take a few tries but if you can see a smudge, you can bypass the lock screen. Due to recent technologies, this might not be advisable. You may end up locking the phone after several tries.
5 . EMERGENCY CONTACTS
Modern Android devices and iPhones can make calls to emergency contacts even from the lock screen. That is if the phone’s owner has an emergency contact available. You can call the individual ( emergency contact) and leave a message letting them know you have their phone. The process is similar for both Android phones and iPhones.
- From the lock screen, swipe up and tap on Emergency call.
- On Android devices, instead, touch the phone icon at the bottom-left side of the screen and swipe right.
- Tap on EMERGENCY INFORMATION, twice, at the top of the dialer interface.
- On Android devices, tap on Medical info, located at the bottom-left side of the screen.
- You should see their emergency contacts if they have inputted that information.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED