HOW TO EARN OVER 20% RETURNS IN REAL ESTATE IN AFRICA
Real estate is a sector that is very profitable in Sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of the growing population, there is a high demand for accommodation. Some investors are already making earnings in real estate.
For new investors and possibly for those who have already started investing, this article will provide you with some strategies for earning over 20% returns in real estate in Africa.
STRATEGIES TO HELP INVESTORS EARN OVER 20% IN REAL ESTATE
1. FIRST IS THROUGH LONG-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTALS
Reports show that residential rentals are one of the fastest ways to earn money in real estate Investors can set up residential rentals in some neighborhoods where there is access to basic needs such as water and electricity. Most people want places where there are fewer security risks, thus investing in long-term residential rentals will help cater to these needs of Africans, going a long way to earn you more.
2. SECOND IS THROUGH LEASE
A lease is some kind of agreement that enables you to purchase a rented property at the end of a specific period. Hence, the owner of the property cannot sell the property to anyone else. Thus, you can become a homeowner and earn rewards without needing huge capital.
3. ANOTHER WAY IS THROUGH VACATION RENTALS
This is also another lucrative strategy where you can earn over 20% returns in real estate. Most institutions in Africa have varying vacation dates. Thus, you can invest through this by renting an apartment out for a short period of time.
4. SHORT SALES
With short sales, it allows you to earn money without investing in renovations. This strategy is ideal for homeowners behind their mortgage payments. With this, the property owner signs an agreement to allow the mortgage lender to facilitate the sale of the property because he or she is probably financially distressed.
Though this may take rune, it has a high-profit return as it allows investors to also negotiate the price of the property.
5. LASTLY, THROUGH COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Commercial Real Estate investment involves using your property for business purposes in order to generate income. By so doing, you add more value to your property and you end up increasing your profit margin. Always have foresight when investing.
Considering researching more on the property. Commercial Real Estate can earn you over 20% returns if you are ready to think outside the box.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED