HOW TO CHECK BATTERY HEALTH ON ANDROID
There are several factors that may cause your battery health to deteriorate. But understand that Thus, from time to time, you need naturally, charing your phone from time to time also degrade the battery over time. It is also important to be checking up on your battery health and close down apps that are draining your battery health.
In this article, we shall provide some step-to-step tutorials on how to check the health of your Android battery.
STEPS IN CHECKING BATTERY HEALTH ON ANDROID
There are several ways you can check your battery health. First of all, let’s consider using the settings app on your phone. Now, search for the quick settings menu or icon on your phone and launch it. Battery Health is not an app on its own. Thus, you can only locate it on the settings menu.
- After launching the settings app, scroll down to locate the option “Battery Usage” on the menu. Some devices have this option captioned as “Battery and Device Care”, especially on Samsung phones.
- After selecting “Battery Usage”, the next information that will pop up is the status of your battery percentage, the estimated time for the battery percentage will last, and the battery usage since your last charge.
- Also, you will find another option concerning your battery health, which is the “ Power Saving mode”. This when turned on, can help save your battery life, by limiting background network usage, syncing, and a location check, especially when you have a low battery.
- There is also another option to save your battery health. This is called “Background usage”. This helps to limit usage for apps that you don’t use often, by putting unused apps to sleep. This is also referred to as “Adaptive battery setting”.
Additionally, you can download some apps from the play store to monitor your battery health. Some of the best-recommended apps for checking battery health or battery performance include “AccuBattery”, “CPU-Z”, and “Battery”.
These apps will provide quite detailed information on the status of your battery as well as your battery capacity, temperature, and battery usage. These apps are free to download. However, they offer Pro versions for an amount of money if you wish to unlock extra features.
Moreso, Android phones also usually have hidden menus that you can assess by dialing some codes. There are several codes that will direct you to different menus. But focusing on the one related to battery health, let’s consider these tips.
Bear in mind and don’t panic if your phone is unable to display battery information when you use this tip.
- With your phone’s dial pad, input the code: ##4636##.
- After imputing the last *, your phone will be redirected to a menu captioned “Testing”.
- Then on the menu, select the option titled “Battery Information”. If you aren’t locked out from this method, then after selecting that, you will be provided with information like the battery percentage, health, and temperature. If nothing appears, then it means your phone is probably locked out of this method.
Also, CLICK HERE FOR MORE TECH NEWS:
- WhatsApp New Features: Increase Group Limit, Bigger File Size Limit
- Is social media good for my kids?
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK FOR FREE
- HOW TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES ON ANDROID
- HOW TO CHECK BATTERY HEALTH ON ANDROID
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED