How to Check AirPod Battery Levels on an Android Phone
As we all know AirPod is meant for apple or iPhone users. It was technically built for them. But as we all know, everyone would love to hop on anything new. As long as it becomes a trend for the moment. As this device came unto the market for apple users, everyone including android users clung to the device. One thing is for sure, once you don’t really get in a circle, something will always be missing.
Apple users are able to check the battery level of an AirPod while android users are not. This is because android does not have the features for the above. With every problem comes a solution, and people have devised ways to make this possible.
There is currently a way to monitor the battery level of an AirPod on your android phone. This article explains how to check the battery level of AirPods using an Android phone. This feature is usually only available when using AirPods with an iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
It is rather easy to connect AirPods to Android phones and other non-Apple devices easily. But there is no built-in way to check the battery status. AirPods are easy to use with Apple devices, as the connection process is much simpler.
Apple devices are designed to show you the battery status of both the AirPods and their case. Connecting AirPods to non-Apple devices can be accomplished through manual pairing. Therefore, checking the battery status can only be done with the help of a third-party app. The Google Play store has a number of apps that allows you to check the battery status of your AirPods.
These apps are not from Apple or Google and are often supported by in-app advertisements.
To check AirPod battery levels on an Android phone;
- Open the Google Play store and search for the “AirPod battery app.” There are a lot of options, and they all perform the same basic function. Therefore you are free to choose from the lot. Here is how to check AirPod battery levels on an Android phone:
- Firstly, Pair your AirPods with your Android phone.
- Secondly, Search for and install an AirPod battery level app, i.e. AirBattery.
- Thirdly, Tap grant permission then chooses AirBattery.
- Also, Tap the allow display over other apps toggle.
- Next, Choose your AirPods model.
- Open the AirBattery app.
- Open your AirPods case with your AirPods inserted. The battery status of your AirPods and AirPods case will appear on the pop-up card.
- The process is as easy as it sounds and looks. If an app doesn’t work for you just uninstall it, and choose from the lot.
Also, CLICK HERE FOR MORE TECH NEWS:
- WhatsApp New Features: Increase Group Limit, Bigger File Size Limit
- Is social media good for my kids?
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK FOR FREE
- HOW TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES ON ANDROID
- HOW TO CHECK BATTERY HEALTH ON ANDROID
- HOW TO CREATE A LOCKED FOLDER IN GOOGLE PHOTOS
- HOW TO DISPLAY A CLOCK ON YOUR ANDROID LOCK SCREEN
- HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR APPS ON ANDROID
- How to receive instant email message alerts on your phone
- HOW TO FIX A CORRUPTED SD CARD ON ANDROID WITHOUT A COMPUTER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED