HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR APPS ON ANDROID
Having a phone personalized is important to some people. One of the best ways to get your android phone personalized is to change the color of the apps. Changing the colors of the apps is quite difficult but possible.
It should be noted, however, that some apps cannot be changed in appearance or color. Some of these apps are Instagram, Facebook, Uber, and more. So far, the best way to personalize your apps is by using a third-party app although it can be done without installing one.
HERE IS HOW TO CHANGE THE ICON STYLE ON YOUR ANDROID
- On your android device, open the Settings app.
- On that app, click on Wallpaper & style’ and then Themed icons
- From there, you will be directed to an app store where you can buy or download free icon packs to personalize your phone. Some of these packs are very stylish whereas, others are minimal. Also, these packs are designed by independent creatives and Google
- Select the icon pack that suits your preference and download it.
- Afterward, tap my stuff at the top of the store window.
- Choose the icon pack you want to apply to your phone and then click Apply. Wait for some time for the icon pack to be applied.
HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOURS OF CUSTOMIZED APPS ON YOUR ANDROID
- Firstly, Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Click on Wallpaper and Style and click on basic colors
- Next, you set the basic colors for your phone.
- Then you have changed the colors successfully.
HERE IS HOW TO CHANGE APP ICONS WITH A LAUNCHER
Some of the third-party launchers that can be used are Smart Launcher, Nova Launcher, Action Launcher, and Microsoft Launcher. To customize your apps using a launcher follow these steps
- Go to the play store and download any of the Launchers listed above.
- Tap the home button of your device and select any of the launchers you downloaded when prompted.
- After, you need to refresh your home screen and add some widgets and apps.
- When you are done installing the Launcher, select the app you want to change and long press on it till a pop-up menu appears and select edit.
- Select the icon and go through other alternatives. Choose the one you want and it will be applied to the app
Also, CLICK HERE FOR MORE TECH NEWS:
- WhatsApp New Features: Increase Group Limit, Bigger File Size Limit
- Is social media good for my kids?
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK FOR FREE
- HOW TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES ON ANDROID
- HOW TO CHECK BATTERY HEALTH ON ANDROID
- HOW TO CREATE A LOCKED FOLDER IN GOOGLE PHOTOS
- HOW TO DISPLAY A CLOCK ON YOUR ANDROID LOCK SCREEN
- HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR APPS ON ANDROID
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED