HOW TO BLOCK NO CALLER ID CALLS ON IPHONES
It is undeniable that caller IDS are convenient. Seeing who is calling you is very useful as there are some calls you would really want to hear from the callers and others you will not want to answer.
Receiving unknown calls can sometimes be a nuisance especially when the numbers are hidden. Usually, telemarketers, spammers, or hackers are those that love this trick because they find it helpful that people that are oblivious will answer their calls.
Those at the receiving end of these kinds of calls find it infuriating. For those using iPhones, there are some ways you can stop these calls from interrupting your day.
WAYS TO BLOCK NO CALLER ID CALLS
1 . SILENCE UNKNOWN CALLERS
The best way to prevent your day from being interrupted by these scammers with no caller ID is to put them on silent. The Silence unknown caller feature directs all unknown calls to voice mail. So that has an urgent message for you can leave it for you. With this feature, your phone will record the call but then it will not ring.
This is how to enable the feature.
- Unlock your phone and tap on the Settings app.
- Scroll through the menu and select the phone option
- Navigate to the Silence unknown caller option and switch to the right to turn on the feature.
2 . DO NOT DISTURB MODE
Another way to block callers is by using this feature. This allows you to receive calls from only those we have saved as contacts. This is how it works
- Launch the Settings app
- Scroll through and tap the focus option
- Select a focus from the list or click on the plus button at the top corner of the phone.
- Under the Allowed notification, click on People.
- Click on calls from
- Select All Contacts
- Close the menu and scroll back to your home screen.
Although it is a great way to prevent unknown callers from calling you, it can make you miss some important calls from people who are not in your contacts.
3 . CREATE A NEW CONTACT
- To do this just open contacts and tap on the + button to save a contact.
- Input No Caller ID into the box for the contact’s name.
- Then enter 000-000-0000 for the phone number of the new contact.
- Next, scroll through the newly added contacts, and hit on the Block this caller option.
- Select block Caller to confirm the action.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED