How can Africans apply to become part of USA Military
THE U.S. ARMY
The U.S. Army is one of the five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. It is a strategic instrument of national policy that serves the country well in peace and war. Soldiers enable America to fulfill its world leadership responsibilities of safeguarding our national interests.
They prevent global calamity and make the world a safer place. This is done by finding peaceful solutions to the frictions between nation-states. Then address the problems of human suffering, and when required, fight and win Nation’s wars.
The US Army, the most powerful in the world, has welcomed soldiers from other countries for years. A non-citizen can enter the military. However, federal law forbid enlisted non-citizens from becoming commission or warrant officers.
US MILITARY JOB APPLICATIONS
Every year, more than 8,000 green card holders who are non-U.S. citizens join the military. Recently some policy changes may interfere with the ability of some residents.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link for details of the Army recruitment and selection process and how people from other countries can apply for the Army with legal US residency. See the link below: https://www.goarmy.com/
To join as a soldier you must:
You must be at least 18 years old to join the US Army. You can start your application when at 17 years and 7 months. Be in Phase 1 training before your 35th birthday. You will need parental consent to join If you are under 18.
To enter the United States Army, you must be a legal resident. The Army offers over 150 different careers in a wide variety of categories. The key to your career path is your ASVAB score, which helps to identify the Army job that fits you most.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENLISTING
- To begin with, You must be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien.
- Secondly, Be between the ages of 17-34.
- Thirdly, Seventeen-year-olds need parental consent.
- Also, Have a high school diploma.
- Additionally, Have not more than two dependents.
- Furthermore, Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Lastly, Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical examination.
- You are paid twice a month, on the 1st and 15th, every month, based on your pay grade and service requirements.
- You choose your career path based on your aptitude, physical abilities, security clearance, motivation, and determination. All specialties are open to women, including combat roles.
- While on active duty, you will receive complete medical and dental care at no cost.
- Active duty members select up to $200,000 for life insurance for $18 per month.
- You may also receive additional tax-free money for Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) if government housing is not available. Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS), if government food facilities are not available in the area you are stationed. A uniform allowance (for enrolled personnel only) to help maintain your uniform.
- Only your basic monthly pay is subject to Federal or State income tax.
- The Montgomery GI Bill will help pay for college education or vocational training.
- While on active duty, you may continue your education. You may be helped in defraying the cost of college-accredited courses.
There are exchange and commissary privileges, moving allowances, temporary lodging expenses, travel, survivor benefits, Veterans Administration home loans, and more.
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED