- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assign guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations, and answering questions.
- Knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
Required Skills or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Restaurant experience is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send your CV’s to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: December 20, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED