We, COY Hospital are hiring for a Hospital Administrator. Are you passionate about exciting our clients, building meaningful relationships with the communities we serve, do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where coordinating to make things happen and critical thinking is that which defines excellence? If you are, then we will want to talk to you.
Our Hospital Administrator role exists to organise and deploy resources that support the delivery of best in class care to clients.
- Contributes to driving a customer first orientation throughout our facilities.
- Responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the hospital and its facilities.
Finance & Internal Control
- Responsible for the prudent financial management in support of revenue generation.
- Develop sustainable internal & external relationships in support of our mission.
Enhancing the Talent Pool
- Responsible for talent development & employee engagement.
- Responsible for driving compliance with regulation that stimulates client/regulator confidence in COY.
- Demonstrable people management skills, high impact customer service orientation, financial planning and organizing skills
Educational Qualification and experience
- A bachelors / master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience at a healthcare facility in a Hospital Administrator role (preferred).
- Good knowledge of medical terminology and Health regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send your CV and a motivation letter of not more than 90 words to
by April 27, 2020.
COY is an equal opportunities employer.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED