- Company: COY Hospital
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
We, COY Hospital are hiring for a Hospital Administrator. Are you passionate about exciting our clients, building meaningful relationships with the communities we serve, do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where coordinating to make things happen and critical thinking is that which defines excellence? If you are, then we will want to talk to you.
• Our Hospital Administrator role exists to organise and deploy resources that support the delivery of best in class care to clients.
• Contributes to driving a customer first orientation throughout our facilities.
• Responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the hospital and its facilities.
Finance & Internal Control
• Responsible for the prudent financial management in support of revenue generation.
• Develop sustainable internal & external relationships in support of our mission.
Enhancing the Talent Pool
• Responsible for talent development & employee engagement.
• Responsible for driving compliance with regulation that stimulates client/regulator confidence in COY.
• Demonstrable people management skills, high impact customer service orientation, financial planning and organising skills
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelors/master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience at a healthcare facility in a Hospital Administrator role (preferred).
• Good knowledge of medical terminology and Health regulations.
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV and a motivation letter of not more than 90 words to [email protected] Closing Date: 27 April 2020 COY is an equal opportunities employer.