Supervisor – Sales Strategy & Support
Lead the development and implementation of Corporate Sales events, Promotions and Distributor qualifications that support global corporate strategies in the local marketplace. Develop and manage ongoing relationships with Distributor leadership in order to leverage support for corporate initiatives as well as to ensure that the company is in tune with their needs in growing the business in Ghana.
- Work in conjunction with key local leaders and management to create and implement an integrated strategy to support our Distributors business needs;
- Establish a clear Distributor and consumer communication plan and overseeing implementation;
- Recommend potential Distributor promotions and ensuring that they fit within the global strategy by delivering Distributor excitement and momentum;
- Interact with Distributors to identify future growth potential in order to understand the needs of the markets and daily methods of operation;
- Manage event and promotions budgets effectively;
- Build strong, positive relationships with your support teams in the relevant functions;
- Monitor team performance, identify and resolve issues;
- Set goals and standards for the department teams.
- 4 years working experience in Sales, Brand Communication and Strategy Supervisory position (in a multinational environment);
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizing, budgeting large scale corporate events (up to 2,000 people);
- Able to demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others in order to meet objectives;
- Self Motivated and ability to motivate a team;
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in any Business software like Sage, Oracle, SAP etc.;
- Event planning, activation and post event activities.
- Medical aid;
- Pension fund;
- Meal Allowance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who are we:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we’ve known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you’re ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via the link below:
Closing Date : 25 April. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED