This role is to assist in installing, configuring, maintaining, and providing technical support for Healthcare IT (HCIT) related software like PACS/HIS/RIS from Delft Imaging Systems including artificial intelligence software CAD4TB and CAD4COVID, in Ghana as well as other (African) countries.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist in giving remote and onsite IT support to all customers within and outside Ghana as and when needed.
- Assist with reporting and proper use of the Delft Field Management System (FSM) by Delft Imaging-Ghana staff and produces periodic relevant FSM-reports for the Managing Director
- Takes up any (IT) issue assigned by the IT Unit Team lead and/or Managing Director
- Must be ready to travel inside and outside Ghana upon Company request.
- Must proactively support with all IT related issues.
- Must have/develop and maintain a good understanding of DICOM, HL7, PACS, RIS, VPN, CAD4TB, Troubleshooting, Remote Support, etc.
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional, Service-oriented and Reliable
- Flexible, Dedicated and a person of Integrity
- Proficient in knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- A strong interest in the integration of IT and health care with good attention to detail.
- The capacity to combine a high degree of IT knowledge with creativity
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Must have a fair idea of computer network configuration (OSI MODEL, TCP/IP, IP ADDRESSING and SUBNET MASK)
Must have the ability to:
- Provide effective and timely information orally and in writing both upward and downward through the company communication channels.
This includes presentation skills.
- Communicate effectively over the phone, in writing and in person with external stakeholders (i.e. customers)
- Develop and nurture relationships
Must have the ability to:
- Work independently with minimum supervision as well as within a team, and take initiative
- Plan, highly organized and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- High level of integrity – truthful, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Must have at least Two (2yrs) of experience in IT (networks and system administration)
- Experience with Healthcare IT Solutions is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- CCNA/MCP will be a plus point
- SQL Server database knowledge will be a plus point
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CV via email to [email protected]
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED