Restaurants General Manager at Health Matters Eatery
Health Matters Eatery now has three (3) branches with possibility of additional outlets coming onboard soon. As our operations become complex in a competitive industry, we need the services of a General Manager to coordinate, oversee and facilitate operations of the business across the 3 restaurant branches.
The incumbent will be expected to:
1. Maintain daily contacts with the Managers and Supervisors of the branches to ensure smooth business operations.
2. Coordinate activities of the branches to ensure consistency in policies and practices.
3. Responsible for staff recruitment, retention and training.
4. Ensure that the finances of the branches are kept in order and deposits made to company accounts as required.
5. Oversee bulk purchases for the three branches.
6. Oversee publicity and promotions related activities of the brand H.M Eatery.
You will have access to a company vehicle and a driver to facilitate your work. The incumbent must be willing to work flexible hours.
Key Qualities Expected
· Effective Planning and coordination skills.
· Ability to think fast and respond to issues.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Exhibit maturity and tact in dealing with people from diverse backgrounds.
· Must possess knowledge and understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Minimum HND from a recognized institution. A university degree advantage.
- Practical Industry knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
Negotiable based on experience. We also pay SSNIT contributions.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED