Health and Safety Officer Vacancy in Ghana
Resource Complete has a job opportunity for a qualified and registered Health and Safety Officer to join our dynamic team on a project throughout Ghana, Accra/ Tema. We provide services for our clients, who are leaders in railway safety and control solutions in Africa, implementing rail projects throughout Africa.
Resource Complete is a growing service and consulting company based in South Africa and Mozambique that offers its employees flexible short to medium term contracts that is project dependent.
Resource Complete is dynamic and customer-focused and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Commitment to clients is our priority.
We believe in “The best resources in the world at the right place and the right time”.
- Permanent residence in Ghana
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience as a Safety Officer in the Construction or Engineering field
- Registered Health and Safety (need to supply proof)
- Computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Sound references that will be contacted
- Energetic and results-driven
- Good attention to detail
- Developing, implementing, and improving the health and safety plans, programs and procedures in the workplace
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety legislation
- Identifying OHS-related training needs in the workplace
- Conducting safety inspections and risk assessments
- Investigating workplace accidents
- Reporting on OHS-related activities
6 – 9 Month contract. Potential for an extension at the end of the contract.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please submit your CV via our Website, click on the link below
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED