Purpose of the Role
Monitoring & Supervise the Gantry, Tank Farm & Vessel Operations of the Terminal
- Ensure that all Operations activities carried out in the Terminal are undertaken in an efficient, safe and reliable manner.
- Maintain control of the principle operational parameters.
- Ensure that products enter and leave the terminal storage with minimal loss and complete product integrity.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are strictly followed by the staff in the terminal.
- Carry out daily terminal operations in accordance with goals set down by General Manager.
- Ensure that the Terminal meets or exceeds the expectations of all customers with fast and accurate order taking, on-time delivery with the right quantity and quality of products.
- Conduct walkabout to identify areas of improvement, recommend actions for items that need improvements and disseminate and implement best practices.
- Prepare and present daily and other operational reports to the General Manager when requested.
- Represent the General Manager when he is not on site.
- Strive for zero accidents and report all near misses.
- Ensure that HSSE policies are strictly followed.
- Ensure adherence of PTW System, Incident Reporting System, Legal Management System.
- Conduct training for Terminal staff periodically on Operations.
- Ensure all stationary, consumables are available in the Terminal at all time.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Ten to fifteen years’ experience Terminal Operations.
- Have experience in handling vessel operations.
- Have operating knowledge in Terminal Automation System.
- Have thorough knowledge in stock accounting.
- Have knowledge of ISO
- Have thorough knowledge in ASTM procedure for oil operation and measurement
- Have thorough knowledge in Safety Systems & Procedures.
- Customer service skill is must
- Good oral and written communication.
- Conflict Management
- Stress Management
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED