January 18th, 2020 at 11:01 am
Head Of Legal Unit- Guaranty Trust Bank jobs
Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited (a member of the GTBank Group, Nigeria with subsidiary banks in Cotè D’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Liberia and United Kingdom) is an award-winning bank in Ghana and a leader in the use of Information Technology (IT) to enhance service delivery.
Proudly African and Truly International, the GTBank brand is built on core principles of professionalism and ethics and it’s aggressive and talented people have remained the pillar of its success in Ghana and other countries where the group operates.
The Bank is currently seeking “freshly qualified lawyers” interested in building a career in a corporate institution for a Legal unit.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee the activities of the legal unit to ensure general compliance of the Bank with applicable laws and regulations
* Provide legal advise on various aspects of law affecting the Bank
* Represent and/or ensure legal representation of the bank when summoned
* Review title documents and search reports and advise thereon
* Manage the resolution of disputes as well as relationships with external solicitors
* Assist with company secretarial duties as and when required
The successful candidate should have:
* Been called to the Ghana Bar
* A Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) with a minimum of a second class lower
* A minimum of 8-10 years working experience as a lawyer
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
* Be a team player and possess good communication, negotiation and analytical skills
* Command presence, demonstrate sound decision-making and judgement (capabilities, intergrity, professionalism, resilience and be self driven.
This is a challenging and exciting role for the right candidate. If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send a CV to email@example.com
* Closing date is two(2) weeks from date of publication
* That only shortlisted candidate’s will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED