Head of Legal Department at Judicial Service of Ghana
The Judicial Service of Ghana is looking for Ghanaians who meet the qualifications for the following job: Head of the Department of Law
Duties / Responsibilities:
He/she will take the lead in:
- Preparing and filing writs, pleadings, submissions, statements of cases, witness statements, and other court and legal documents for and against the institution.
- Representing the institution in court and other places, like the Labour Commission, when necessary.
- Giving advice on civil matters, like high-profile cases that should be sent to the institution’s outside lawyers.
- Working with the institution’s outside lawyers to help them do their jobs.
- Researching and writing legal opinions on civil matters that affect the institution; drafting and/or reviewing letters, contracts, and agreements for and on behalf of the institution and keeping track of legal obligations under agreements to make sure they are met; helping to create, implement, or change the institution’s policies; giving the institution good legal advice and making suggestions to management when needed; conducting research a.
- Keeping track of the status of all court cases involving the institution in a database;
- Sending weekly and monthly work reports to the Line Manager;
- Doing any other tasks related to the job that are given.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be on the roll of lawyers and a member in good standing of the Ghana Bar Association.
- A Master’s in Public Administration or MBA would be helpful.
- Must have a strong sense of right and wrong and a track record of being honest.
- Must be very good at using ICT tools.
- At least 12 years of experience after getting a degree, with at least 5 years of administrative experience in a managerial role.
How to Apply for Head of Legal Department at Judicial Service of Ghana
Applicants who meet the requirements should send their CVs, relevant certificates, and the names, addresses, and phone numbers of three references to:
Deadline: February 6, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group