Under the guidance of the Business Development Director for Africa, develop BD Action Plans & targets for specific segment or market and deploy for high impact on top line growth.
- Lead the Sales Processes with potential clients and closing deals
- Participate in the pre-sales process, building and delivering specific customer solutions
- Prepare and/or lead the preparation of customized proposal of services
- Champion the CRM process as part of having a view of the sales funnel of opportunities, proposals into order intake
- Manage relationship with a network of contacts with potential clients, current clients, investors and donors
Weekly BD reporting for the region and monthly reporting to the Regional senior management team.
Qualification Required & Experience
- At least 7 – 10 years + of experience in sales of technical-oriented professional services or industry
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and experience in managing a sales team
- Excellent analytical skills to understand the macro parameters and at the same time to pay attention to the details
- Excellent command of each of the phases of the cycle of professional service sales
- Skills to present information in a clear and structured way, both in verbal and written form
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Excellent drafting skills end effective spoken and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and develop new approaches and innovative ways and means to achieving value for money in Sales.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to:
Stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 30th March, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED