- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of the company’s’ business and technology requirements and needs.
- Maintain system plan including operational requirements, budget requirements and schedules.
- Implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Implement standardized MIS procedures across all business applications.
- Develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Plan and manage software and hardware installations.
- Perform periodic maintenance and servicing of MIS system to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor MIS performance regularly to avoid unplanned outages and down times.
- Provide customer support for OS issues, network problems and software installations.
- Conduct training on MIS activities to increase staff expertise.
- Supervise and motivate MIS team to work collectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with MIS team to ensure that technology, infrastructure and operational requirements are met.
- Plan and manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
- Track and monitor security of hardware and software systems.
- Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A project management qualification will be an advantage.
- MBA in Information Technology will be an advantage
- At least five (5) years experience in IT with at least three (3) years in MIS leading others.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MIS functions.
- Demonstrate experience of successfully organizing a functional team
- Experience of successfully maintaining, monitoring, analyzing and reporting on a range of MIS data and KPIs.
- Experience of managing and working collaboratively with others to identify priorities and ensure deadlines are met within a pressurized environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of operating software.
- Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software.
- Focused on best practices and models that are used in the insurance industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees.
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the role.
- Knowledge of IT security and current developments
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE : September 29, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED