Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head, Human Resources and Administration would :
- Formulate and execute Human Resource strategy for the overall business and strategic direction of the Bank, specifically in the areas of talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, succession planning and compensation to meet the Bank’s strategic goals;
- Provide strategic leadership by articulating HR and Administration operational needs and plans for the Bank
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- Minimum of 12 years’ post-graduation experience in Human Resources with at least 8 years in a managerial role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development.
- MBA or Masters degree in related field is an added advantage
- Relevant professional certifications & membership of professional associations in Ghana or abroad will be an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment-related laws and regulations
- Experience in Financial Services or related sector within Africa is an advantage
- Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an a advantage:
- Information Technology
- Strategy and Organizational Design
- Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG).
HOW TO APPLY
Mode of application
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
21st September 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED