Head Ethics, Compliance & Business Continuity
The successful candidate will join as a Head of Ethics, Compliance and Business Continuity in the Ethics and Compliance Department. (S)He will report to the Chief Executive officer and will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the local compliance strategy with particular emphasis on third party due diligence, Sponsorships, donations and interactions with government officials.
The job holder will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System and a Crisis Management Plan (according to AirtelTigo Policy and Standards), in order to ensure all business-critical services and processes are identified and recovered in the event of a declared disaster, while coordinating the crisis managing process.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer and supports the business in the effective implementation of the Compliance and Ethics program.
- Responsible for the effective implementation and execution of the Compliance Due Diligence Process for screening of suppliers, M&A partners, agents, and other third-party representatives as per global guidelines
- Provide advice and guidance to local management on how to avoid or manage situations of risk, especially for third party interactions (suppliers, agents, government officials).
- Ensure effective monitoring of the performance of the Compliance Program in the local operations, taking appropriate steps to recommend improvements to its effectiveness.
- Track compliance KPIs on local efficiency and effectiveness of the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Perform periodic checks of high-risk compliance areas within the business, identify gaps and recommend actions to address the gaps identified.
- Ensures the AML program is up to date with all regulatory changes.
- Business Continuity
- Establish BCM policy, objectives, targets, controls, processes, and procedures relevant to managing risk and improving preparedness and continuity in order to deliver results that align with the organizations overall policies and objectives.
- Establish Loss Prevention program including standards and processes oriented to improve business resilience through the organization and aligned with business risk appetite.
- Implement standards and plans defined, as well as remediation measures identified for LPS and BCM improvement.
- Provide subject matter expertise to executive management on business continuity and crisis management standards and best practices, such as ISO 22301, ISO 31000, ISO 27001, CobiT 5 and ITIL.
- Reporting and oversight of remediation efforts, to management for review, in order to determine and authorize actions for remediation and improvement. This should be done always after assessments, testing, or activations of plans / controls in place
- Develop business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the BCM program.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a legal or business-related field
- MBA in Management, preferable
- Minimum of Seven (7) years of proven experience of compliance in an international company with local presence in emerging markets preferably within the Telecoms industry as well as BPO experience is required
- Up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging legislation, standards and regulations as well as compliance monitoring techniques, including UK Bribery Act, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, AML regulations and other international and local laws.
- Previous experience in all facets of risk management (business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, and privacy & information security) desired with a concentration in Disaster Recovery.
- Understanding of current recovery solutions
- Must know elementary IT network principles.
- Familiarity with business continuity program life cycle plans and source deliverables (e.g., risk assessments, continuity planning) is essential.
- Proven experience of reviewing and assessing an international compliance framework.
- Ability to articulate and implement understandable, layperson-friendly recommendations for the development and enhancement of the compliance function and framework.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively, and work as a team with various stakeholders,
- A demonstrable knowledge of operational, financial, quality assurance, human resources, legal and statutory procedures and regulations.
- An individual with a solutions-oriented, can-do attitude who challenges status quo and takes on responsibility for simplifying existing methodologies or defining new ones.
- Written and verbal Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Risk Management methodology
- Designing and delivering training
- Compliance investigations
- An understanding of Company’s commercial priorities is highly desirable.
- Objectivity, Integrity, High Energy
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & People Centric.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment.
Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply for Head Ethics, Compliance & Business Continuity
Closing Date for Application: 15th December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED