The Head Corporate Communications, will combine the disciplines of finance, communications, and branding to give the investment community an accurate depiction of the Bank’s performance and prospects.
Conserving and enhancing the company‘s credibility while positively affecting the Bank’s value relative to that of the overall market is a crucial facet of this part.
Education and Experience Profile Needed
The Head Corporate Communications, should possess the following:
- Minimum of first degree in Marketing, communications, Social sciences or any affiliated discipline.
- MBA or affiliated master‘s degree in Management, communications, Social sciences or any affiliated discipline will be an added advantage.
- Minimal 10 times of professional experience, rather in investment banking, equity exploration, business development, strategy and/ or consulting with a focus on the media sector.
- Superior fiscal and investment analysis capabilities, including a clear and thorough understanding of fiscal modeling and valuation techniques used by fiscal and investment professionals.
- Strong interpersonal and networking abilities, including the capability to develop and maintain connections across a global organisation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, interested candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
The position being applied for should be easily stated in the subject of the dispatch.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be called up.
- SUBMIT CVs – Latest Recruitment Opportunities At AngloGold Ashanti
- APPLY NOW|| Upfield Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunities At The Good Roll Africa
- Internship Opportunities At SNV
- Cocoa Processing Company Invites Job Applications
- More Employment Opportunities At SUNDA
- Employment Opportunities At Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy
- Linfra Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED