Hanex Weks New Job Opportunity
Job Title: Operations Manager
Our mission is to offer property buyers a better option for their land and housing needs by providing them a cost-effective, high-quality, and fashionable solutions. Since our inception in 2014 as a wholly Ghanaian-owned business in the real estate sector in Ghana, we have provided excellent services in the areas of land sale, land documentation, building and construction, and property management to individuals and businesses.
Our people management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect that drives personal and professional growth for all employees.
- Reports to: Managing Director
- Direct Reports: Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Front Desk Executive
- Location: Community 25, Tema
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Desired Start Date: ASAP
Hanex Weks Limited, a growing construction company that offers consultancy services and execution of Construction Projects, Survey, GIS and Mapping, is in search of a committed individual to join its family as Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will be accountable for the overall success of the company, meeting and exceeding revenue target, and ensuring customer satisfaction across all areas of the business operations. The Operations Manager will supervise all areas of the business while maintaining brand standards and needs to achieve superior levels of quality for all customers.
The office is located in Community 25, Tema so the ideal candidate is expected to reside in Tema or its environments.
- Firstly, Develop operational budgets.
- Secondly, Recommend and implement programs which contribute to the company’s profitability.
- Thirdly, Analyze and report on monthly financial performance.
- Moreover, Establish and implement departmental goals, policies and procedures.
- Additionally, Directly oversee sales and marketing department, by planning, implementing and monitoring all branding and advertising activities.
- Then, Handle key client engagements.
- Also, Establish and maintain collaborative working relationship between departments, co-workers and project team.
- Afterwards, Provide supervision to all employees, ensuring achievement of both individual and company goals.
- Finally, Preserve all assets of the company.
How to Apply for this Hanex Weks New Job Opportunity
Interested applicants should email their CVs to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving all applications is November 5, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED