HandyTradie Ghana Ltd Job Vacancy
At HandyTradie, we create scalable tech solutions for startups, and small and medium-sized entreprises (SMEs). Also, Our clients have a vision, a creative innovation or a next-gen solution. Therefore, We provide the tech force for tomorrow’s solutions today with a solid background in data science, analytics and software engineering using modern technologies.
However, We are looking for a software developer, based in Ghana, to be part of this journey and be mentored by our Chief Technical Officer. Note that you will be part of the making of real products that will be a household name. But, Do you see YOUR name in the credits?
In the same way, this is a full time position to support our innovators.
Note that, you will be a key member of the software support team. Likewise, this role will be obsessed with continually enhancing the customer experience right from the first sign-in and converting insights into actions.
- Self-motivated go-getter who is looking for a new challenge
- Customer-focused and lives by our mission – “we fix it!”
- Likes to experiment and give things a go
- Respects team mates and works to earn their trust
You would also have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Mobile and web app development
- React-Native and React.js
- Google Firebase
- Prior experience with payment integration is a plus
Nevertheless, you will need to complete an online skills assessment test as part of the recruitment process. Therefore, Please let us know if you require any support, adjustments or accommodation for this.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible remote work – we believe in outcomes
- Finally, Full employee benefits including health insurance, leave, social security and company sponsored social outings
Also, Our business supports flexible working arrangements and rewards our team members on outcomes.
We want to know more about you. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for send us an example of your previous work, your resume and a cover letter telling us what you are passionate about and what you bring to the team.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Please note that you need to be a tax resident of Ghana for this role.
Closing Date : 20th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED