Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for HandyTradie Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate will be responsible for:
- Building and leading a sales strategy and sales team to increase customer acquisition and retention
- Developing sales and communication strategies and tactics to increase adoption and use of the app
- Managing in-app and external communication with customers and tradies
- Managing customer service and customer complaints
- Working with the IT and app development team to improve the app’s usability and user experience
- Creating and implementing marketing communication programs and content across traditional and digital media
- Developing and implementing a brand strategy for the business
The salary for the role is highly competitive based on the successful applicant’s experience, and also includes performance-related bonuses.
We are looking for someone who loves to take on new challenges and wants to be part of building a successful business. You are great at coming up with solutions to problems as they arise and can quickly adapt those solutions to changing situations. You are also really good at getting into the street to sell the business to a customer.
- Customer-focused and lives by our mission – “we fix it!”
- Great communicator; patient, empathetic and strives to surpass customer expectations every time
- Self-motivated go-getter who is looking for a new challenge
- A post-secondary qualification (Diploma/Degree or higher)
You preferably know how to create and edit images and videos.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work – we believe in outcomes
- Full employee benefits including health insurance, leave, social security and company-sponsored social outings
Our business supports flexible working arrangements and rewards our team members on outcomes. We want to know more about you. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for sending us an example of your previous work, your resume and a cover letter telling us what you are passionate about and why our customers need you. This role is based in Ghana. Applicants should be local and have full working rights.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED