November 4th, 2023 at 01:35 am
Gustavus Adolphus College admissions without tuition fee for 2024–25
Our goal is for you to maximize your educational experience without going over budget. We’re dedicated to providing students and their families with an affordable Gustavus education. Use our Net Price Calculator to get an idea of how much a Gustavus education might cost.
We understand that attending college is a significant investment in your future and yourself, and we are dedicated to making our well-regarded liberal arts education affordable for every one of our students. Allow us to demonstrate Gustavus’ affordability; you might be shocked by the amount of financial aid available to you.
Concerning Gustavus Adolphus College
Located in St. Peter, Minnesota, Gustavus Adolphus College is a private liberal arts college. It was established in 1862 by Swedish Americans under the direction of Eric Norelius, and it is connected to the American Evangelical Lutheran Church. The King of Sweden from 1611 until 1632, Gustavus Adolphus, is credited with giving Gustavus its name.
Reasons to Select Gustavus Adolphus College
Numerous factors play a role in your decision to attend college. You can make up your decision about academic quality, residential life, financial aid, and even food! Before choosing the university to spend the next four years at, we hope you will visit several institutions, both large and small.
Why, then, Gustavus? We are renowned for our superior academic standing. That is, in our opinion, the most crucial aspect of a college. You are, after all, attending college to further your education. Academic quality can be measured in a variety of ways, including class size, graduation rates, curriculum selections, faculty credentials, and more.
However, a college education also consists of a variety of experiences, both in and out of the classroom. We hope you explore the entire campus to see whether Gustavus is the appropriate fit for you, regardless of your interests—theatre or intramural sports, social justice or music, or the arts or athletics. Your choice of education ultimately boils down to one thing: finding the proper fit.
Consider carefully what qualities you want from a college. Always remember that we are here to support you. And we hope that you choose to become a Gustie when the time comes!
Our liberal arts curriculum gives you the flexibility to delve deeply into your major while still allowing you to explore a wide range of topics. You have until the spring of your sophomore year to declare your major, so you have time. A satisfying work and life are mostly dependent on you being able to find the confluence of your interests and passions!
Ancient Greek Studies
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Gender, Women and Sexuality Studies
Health and Physical Education
Latin American, Latinx, and Caribbean Studies
Peace, Justice, and Conflict Studies
Requirements for Scholarship Qualifications
The best way to express your interest to our admissions team is to finish the application. From beginning to end, our all-inclusive approach is straightforward and enables us to truly understand you. The following are some of the many reasons why applying to Gustavus is simple, worthwhile, and an excellent choice for your future.
No cost. Gustavus never charges an application fee! Coupons are not required.
Test-Adjustable. You are so much more than a test result! We have given students the option to include their standardized test results with their application for more than 15 years.
Consideration for academic scholarships is automatic. You will instantly be eligible for scholarships worth up to $40,000 annually as soon as you submit your application! There is no need for additional applications.
Hasty Choice. We will notify you of your admission decision and any academic scholarships that you are eligible for starting on September 1st, two weeks after you submit your application.
A one-stop store. You can check your admissions decision and scholarships, update your papers, and arrange a visit using our applicant portal.
Merit-based scholarships are awarded to applicants automatically, and they are renewable for four years!
- Scholarships for Fine Arts (Separate application required)
- Music ($8,000 or more annually)
- Dance and Theater (up to $6,000 annually)
- Artwork (up to $2,000 per year)
How can you apply?
You can select the admission strategy that best suits your needs from Gustavus’ two options: early action and rolling admission. Find out more about the variations.
Select your application (the Common App OR the Gustavus Select Application). A writing sample, a list of accomplishments and experiences, and personal information are requested in both application formats.
Advice: Part 1 of the Gustavus Select App can be completed in less than five minutes!
Items on a checklist
- Transcript of High School (Required)
- Exam Results (Optional)
- If you are not submitting your ACT or SAT results, make sure to choose the test. Gustavus accepts test results that are self-reported, student score reports, official testing center results, or results that are listed on your official high school transcript.
- Recommendation letters (optional)
Counselors and teachers are welcome to provide recommendations. They can complete the Gustavus Recommendation Form or send in their letters.
- Federal Student Aid Free Application (FAFSA) (Recommended)
- Scholarships for the Fine Arts (Optional)
Situation and Alert
After completing the application, admissions decisions are made in two weeks!
Two weeks after submitting their application and all other paperwork, students will be informed of their decision (starting on September 1 for Early Action candidates and December 1 for Rolling Admission applicants).
Examine your Gustavus Applicant Portal admissions decision.
You can update your information, upload materials, schedule a visit, and read your admission decision all from this page. Upon completing their application, each candidate will receive an email granting them access to their portal within a few days.
Granting of scholarships
You will be informed of any scholarships you are eligible for at the time of admission.
Timelines and Due Dates
- Early action deadline: November 1st for completed applications.
- Applications for the Fine Arts Scholarship are due by November 8th, Early Action.
- The rolling admissions application review starts on December 1.
- December is when FAFSA is open. The Department of Education’s decision to simplify the 2024–2025 FAFSA resulted in a delay in the application’s launch. A precise date will be revealed.
- January: The first round of financial aid announcements
- Rolling admissions scholarships for the fine arts are due on February 8.
- The enrollment deposit deadline is May 1.
- CENTRAL LAKES COLLEGE ADMISSION WITH NO TUITION FEES: SUBMIT APPLICATIONS NOW
- AVE MARIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2024/25 (WITH FULL FUNDING, NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED)
- AQUINAS COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2024/24: NO TUITION FEE + SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING
- BEREA COLLEGE ADMISSION AND AID WITH NO APPLICATION FEES 2024/25
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY 2024-2025 ADMISSIONS: TUITION FEES WAIVED
- 2024/25 CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS (SCHOLARSHIP + NO APPLICATION FEES)
- LAKE SUPERIOR COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2024: APPLY NOW WITHOUT TUITION FEES
- SHS PLACEMENT PORTAL – CSSPS.GOV.GH
- UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS STUDENT PORTAL – MY.KU.EDU
- WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL – MYWSU.WICHITA.EDU
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL
- UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD STUDENT PORTAL HTTPS://WWW.OX.AC.UK/STUDENTS/SELFSERVICE
- AIB COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDENT PORTAL – AIB.EDU
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL – UAGC.EDU
- 2023 FREE USA HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED