- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGBL) is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana.
GGBL operates from two sites in five drinks categories: Beer, RTD, Malt and Mainstream Spirits as well as the distribution of Premium Spirits. Guinness Ghana is Ghana’s leading Beverage Business
Financial: F18 AOP NSV and TP are GBP 117.2m and GBP 9.2m respectively.
Ghana is a multi-brand market operating in a volatile economic environment. The market has responsibility for both the Demand and Supply functions.
The listing on the local Stock exchange brings added complexity. Uses SAP SBM with the Africa Shared Service Centre (ABSC), based in Kenya, supporting the RTR and PTP business functions.
The market has strong competitors in the multi-nationals such as Coca Cola and ABL, subsidiary of ABInbev, plus locally owned players such as Kasapreko.
This role operates in the GGBL markets context and has significant impact on the business requiring self-drive.
Purpose of Role:
To drive out cost while protecting quality and Business partnering with Supply and Procurement to build outstanding Supply footprint.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Prepare BOMs and provide thought leadership in order to optimize cost from AOP through to actuals.
- Working with commercial finance team to enhance profit margin on innovation by identifying most optimum Supply solution
- Support the Head of Supply Finance on BPM with insight generation and suggest opportunities to course correct performance
- Liaise with above market teams on reporting requirements , engaging on performance
- Support the Head of Supply Finance on new initiatives e.g. capex
- Deputise for the Head of Supply Finance
- Ensure robust rock solid control environment
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University Degree/MBA
- ACCA/ICA qualification is added advantage
- In market knowledge – understands and relates to sales and marketing terminology and key performance drivers
- Proven track record of influencing collaborators
- Conceptual, problem solving/analytical skills
- Good experience of relationship building
Barriers to Success in Role (Optional):
- Lack of creativity to identify innovative approaches to business issues
- Inability to plan work or deliver to high quality in tight deadlines
- Inability to work independently
- Poor presentation and digital literacy
- Lack of detailed understanding of the drivers of business growth
- Inability to influence team members
Closing Date : 15th Dec. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED