Guinness Ghana Breweries Invites Job Applications
POSITION: Reserve Account Manager
Guinness Ghana Breweries is the biggest company in Ghana that makes and sells high-quality alcoholic and malt drinks. Its goal is to be the most well-known business in Ghana.
Diageo Plc has a 51% stake in Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd and keeps putting a lot of money into capital expenditures, which are important for getting to No. 1. The US and London Stock Exchanges list Diageo Plc, and the Ghana Stock Exchange lists Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd, which is a subsidiary.
The GGBL market is growing and is made up of many different parts. The structure of the retail off-trade could change a lot due to the possible licensing of FMCG retail chains and the very big growth in Luxury accounts and key consumption moments.
Mastering the on-trade is a strategic must for this channel to have the most influence at the port of consumption.
About the role
In the highly influential top-end On-Trade venues, which are the heart of the premium spirits world, you will play a key role in building the status, equity, and sales rate of our brands by meeting brand objectives. You will help our key accounts reach their profit, volume, and sales driver, and build the Diageo brand goals.
From Accra, you will be in charge of some of Ghana’s best venues and some important customer groups. You will be an important part of Ghana’s Reserve team and be in charge of all parts of one of our most open and flexible territories.
The role is expected to:
- Develop and implement consumer and customer JUBP with a list of customers, making sure they are in line with brand and channel goals.
- Effective time management and the ability to work on multiple projects or initiatives on your own from time to time.
- Working closely with customers and internal stakeholders to create quarterly, semiannual, and annual business reviews as needed
- Make sure the trade terms are carried out.
- Drive and build a culture of hard work on the team. Include training and coaching plans.
- Represent the Diageo brand in a professional and real way.
- The manager of the Reserve Bank’s trade account The role is an important one in the Reserve Channel, and it is the person’s responsibility to create, manage, and implement channel strategies based on customer and consumer insights and deliver superior executions across accounts.
- Point of contact for Diageo and in charge of building a network of relationships with each of the key customers and managing how the two businesses talk to each other.
- Make sure that all agreements and contracts are in line with Diageo’s legal rules. Understands and supports the DMC principles.
- Help the key account team build our brands (ADV equivalent) and manage them with great personal relationships, great activity plans for the next 12 months that are carried out perfectly, and solid commercial PR plans.
- Help to make sure that agencies and other partners work well together to create groundbreaking content and execution.
- Quickly respond to changes in the market in order to take action in key hot spots and increase brand availability and visibility in all called-on accounts.
- Responsible for finding gaps or opportunities in accounts, letting key customers know about them, and suggesting a solution for the account.
- Help to make sure that the right partners, including customers, start working in clear and creative ways so that compelling solutions can be made.
- Make sure to learn and use the Reserve segmentation so that you are always ahead of the game in catching new customers, and new trends, and building a positive relationship network with key industry owners and influencers.
Needed are qualifications and experience
- Degree from university or HND At least one year of experience in marketing, commercial, or sales environments
- Experience with managing people
- A strong track record in sales, preferably in selling luxury goods, either in the beverage industry or outside of it. Having experience with account management or other customer-facing jobs is especially important.
- Strong and wide-ranging experience in Commercial, including leading long-term planning with customers and taking responsibility for P&L.
- A solid understanding of the Reserve sales model and all of the Diageo Way of Selling capabilities and tools.
- Negotiation skills that have been tried and tested, as well as a solid understanding of JUBP, Customer Profitability, and Targeted Trade Investment.
- It’s important to have a good understanding of business, P&L, strong math skills, a high level of computer literacy, and financial/data experience.
- Having worked with other departments in the past is especially helpful.
- Supported by a professional or academic qualification related to business (but not required).
- Drive for the business of high-end drinks, with customers and consumers in mind.
- Love living in the on-trade setting.
- Solid knowledge of all the ways to sell.
How to Apply for this Guinness Ghana Breweries Job
Closing Date: 27th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED