- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
Purpose of the role
- Work at the tier 1 & 2 to deliver Asset Care functional expertise across the area/site and lead the shift Asset Care Technicians and support the day based asset care support team to resolve complex equipment problems
- Actively lead and sponsor capex and innovation activity at site level
- Lead and advocate good governance around internal and external compliance (health & safety, quality and environment).
- Continuous Improvement – accountable for specialist improvement activity
- Provide high levels of specialist support to the operations teams.
- Proactively lead on performance analysis that drives improvement actions that address adverse performance trends.
- Lead the MMS Asset Care deployment within the Asset Care within areas of responsibility.
- Work with Operating Equipment Manufacturers to drive faster problem solving and greater plant availability
- Support in delivery of outstanding performance in all aspects of the balanced scorecard (Safety, Quality, Environment, Asset Care, Delivery, Productivity, Cost and Morale).
Entry level requirements – skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in automation or electrical/electronicengineering.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience in electrical/electronic or automation of a factory preferably FMCG
- Relevant IBD qualification (General Certificate/diploma in Spirits/Beer Packaging)/Brewing)
Very Essential Experience:
- Solid understanding of PLC, computer programming and software development, Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests, Creative thinking skills
- Ability to Design and implement automated systems for use in diverse manufacturing and production environment
- Experience with Steam and CO2 boilers, Refrigeration plants, air compressors ,gas compressors, brewing and packaging equipment will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage people performance, coaching and development of a multi-disciplined team
- Thorough working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in all areas of plant in area
- Proactive structured problem-solving skills learnt through exposure to Lean, Six Sigma, TPM or Manex
- Expert knowledge of RCPS, 5S, Set Up Time Reduction, Autonomous Maintenance
- Basic financial awareness, understanding of business drivers, budgeting processes.
- Proficient in use of standard business (MS Office) and Diageo packages.
- Project Management skills & experience
- Track record of maintenance management – KPI improvement, planning effectiveness and adherence, CI
- Good working knowledge of Environmental legislation and standards
- Best in class people management practices
- Commercial understanding of production & supply chain management. Financially aware – Capex, R&M
- Deep knowledge of ME, packaging, lean methodologies, process control, RCM
- SAP (or MRP systems), Planned Maintenance, Environmental and Quality systems
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Standards and compliance to maintenance regulatory standards at all times.
- Lead the deployment of the MMS Asset Care practices in the shift asset care teams and within the support team
- Lead and support site automation team to ensure maximum equipment availability for all plants
- Ensure the asset care team execute all scheduled specialist improvement activity.
- Attend daily asset care review meetings, and take appropriate action to provide support to course correct non conformance
- Continuously drive for next level of performance through review of Autonomous Maintenance, Asset Care and Focussed Improvement.
- Ensure effective management of spare parts
- Take responsibility for the asset care budget and ensure most cost-effective solutions are executed
- Develop team morale, recognise great performance and take timely action to address under performance where necessary
- Role model and coach team in the use of problem-solving tools
- Apply specialist knowledge to lead improvement projects using DMAIC methodology
- Engage with the Daily Operational Review meetings to raise, discuss and follow up on persistent performance issues to root cause problem solving and effective control
- Lead collaborative discussions between leadership and key stakeholders to determine automation capabilities and goals
- Create detailed road maps to guide automation projects from conception to final implementation
- Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades
Excellence in Supply Chain
- Is experienced of working within the Performance Management structure of KPI’s and Tier Review Meeting Structure
- Has a proven track record in adherence to Core Process and Standards
- Demonstrates role model behaviour and coaches’ others to follow a consistent approach and go beyond mandatory minimum requirements
- Proactively leverages the learning curriculums and materials on Diageo Academy and other sources to continuously grow and develop in role.
- Win through Execution – Lead bold execution in a fast-moving world
- Inspire through Purpose – Amplify our purpose internally and externally
- Shape the Future – Create focus and ownership for shaping Diageo’s future ambition
- Invest in Talent – Harness the full extent of Diageo’s talent and diversity
Method of Application
Closing Date : 2 March. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED