Growth Marketing Lead Job At The Room
About The Room
The Room is a private space in which brands and people of influence connect with each other over mutually beneficial partnerships. It is a contra economy where success is based on collaboration and not on commercial terms.
As the Growth Marketing Lead your primary role is to generate qualified applicants to our training programs. You will do this through online direct response advertising, in-person events and promotions, and partnership development. In addition to recruiting students to our training programs, you will support in general marketing and communications functions.
More specifically, as Growth Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Firstly, Marketing Strategy: develop innovative strategies to expand our brand awareness across all channels (ads, partnerships, social media, web experiences…). Set clear objectives and goals, define target audiences, optimize spend and track performance. Localize our global strategy to adapt to the needs and behaviours of youth, and build a trusted collaboration with our global marketing function
- Secondly, Digital marketing: drive online growth marketing campaigns, identify, select and engage external contractor, freelancers and agencies to help us achieve our bold mission. Devise creative ways to expand our reach online through other digital means (content, social media, video…)
- Thirdly, Offline marketing: create and implement strategies to build our brand and generate leads through offline channels (TV, radio…). Plan and manage unique and inspiring in-person experiences that delight our prospects and build buzz about our programs
- Also, Partnerships: identify, build and manage partnerships with key stakeholders that help us amplify our brand and generate new leads (universities, youth networks, influencers…)
- Lastly, Martech & Analytics: understand and leverage enterprise sales & marketing technology such as InfusionSoft. Track and analyze key marketing metrics relating to brand, user experience and stakeholder engagement and draw insights to figure out scalable acquisition channels and execute on these to grow the business.
Qualifcation And Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience or equivalent expertise in B2C marketing. Comfortable with leading and devising innovative marketing strategies
- Experience working for a start-up or similar fast-paced environment, or demonstrated proactivity, resourcefulness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of the 18th-30th age bracket in your city. Strong knowledge of popular culture, social media and digital amplification, influencer marketing… demonstrated through experience working with in marketing campaigns targeting youth and/or passion for working with young people
- Golden Star (Wassa) Limited Latest Job
- Career Opportunities at a Mining Company
- New Job Vacancy Available At Right To Play
- Experience identifying, building and managing partnerships
- Experience in marketing and recruitment for training programs and/or a top FMCG company
- Experience ideating, planning and running branding events
While this is a remote role, all applicants need to have work authorization for Ghana to be considered.
How To Apply?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION:
The closing date for submission of the application is September 24, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED