Grounds worker Needed at Perez University College
- JOB TITLE: FULL-TIME GROUNDS WORKER
- DEPARTMENT: ADMINISTRATION
- REPORTS TO: FACILITIES MANAGER
To secure and to maintain a clean environment at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- JHS or SHS graduate
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Team work
- Must be a person of high integrity
How to Apply for the Grounds worker at Perez University College
Applications should be addressed to
The Assistant Registrar (HR),
Perez University College,
P. O. Box 323,
Pomadze – Winneba
and submitted to [email protected] or hand-delivered at the Perez University College reception.
Applicants should attach up-to-date curriculum vitae, cover letter, certified copies of academic and other relevant documents and indicate names and contacts of two (2) referees, one professional and one character.
Deadline for submission of applications is 30th June, 2022 at 5 p.m.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED