GREECE PASSPORT APPLICATION PORTAL
Greek nationals can travel internationally by using a Greek passport. Greek citizens have always received biometric passports as their primary form of identification. Every individual who lives in Greece is also a member of the European Union. The passport and national identity card give you the right to live and travel anywhere in the European Union, the European Economic Area, and Switzerland, without any restrictions.
TYPES OF GREECE PASSPORT
The following are the many types of Greek passports:
Greek citizens often receive passports. Passports issued under normal circumstances have a validity of five or ten years.
Members of the National Diet and public servants are issued official passports.
Diplomatic passports are given to diplomats, senior government employees, and members of the Imperial Family.
Greek nationals living overseas receive an emergency passport when a Greek diplomatic office is unable to issue device passports.
PASSPORT VALIDATION PERIOD
Every passport issued in Greece has a date of expiration dependent on age. The maximum period for applicants who are at least 18 years old is 10 years, while the maximum period for applicants who are under 18 years old is 5 years.
GREECE PASSPORT ELIGIBILITY CRITERION
A person can apply for a Greek passport in the following four situations:
- To begin with, if they are descended from the Greeks
- Also, if they have a history of studying in or getting married in Greece
- Additionally, if they are self-sufficient in money
- Lastly, if they are Golden Visa, program participants.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PASSPORT APPLICATION PROCESS
The following paperwork has to be provided for passport processing:
- Most importantly, a “Declaration of Naturalization” from one’s local government.
- Also, the immigration divisions of the Greek Police issue registration certificates or permits for a long-term stay to EU citizens.
- Additionally, your passport, if any.
- Lastly, a certificate of birth.
WHERE TO APPLY FOR AN GREECE PASSPORT
The application for a Greece nationality certificate must be made in person at the Greek Embassy or a nearby Greek Consulate. After someone gets a Greece passport, the Greece Immigration Department looks over their passport requests.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the steps below to apply for a Passport from Greece
- Most importantly, apply for Greek citizenship.
- Bring the required paperwork with you as well. Depending on your unique situation, the papers needed will vary.
- Set up and attend a passport interview with the authorized consular official.
- Obtain your new passport after it is finally approved.
To submit a passport application for Greece, click on this LINK.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED