Graphic Designer (Internship) at CDD-Ghana
Specific Duties to Be Performed:
To provide skilled communication support to the team. Also, S/He will support the day-to-day running of the Unit and help colleagues across the wider team deliver essential knowledge, products, and other communication materials.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Graphic Design or related field
Special Skills Required:
- To begin with, Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Then, Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Canva, and Illustrator
- Also, Ability to create engaging content /design concepts by studying/interpreting/breaking down relevant information and materials
- Moreover, Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Afterwards, Analytical skills
- Additionally, Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Lastly, Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
How to Apply for Graphic Designer (Internship) at CDD-Ghana
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a one-page cover letter via email to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And also, Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Please note that, only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED