- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
The job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of electronic media including websites, books, magazines, brochures, user interfaces, product labels, reports, advertisements, exhibitions, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Articulating design concepts to others
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic design and visual principles.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel draw)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to evaluate choices critically.
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Education and Experience Requirements
Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will take care of all marketing related tasks on Everything Mall Platform and report to CEO on progress weekly
- Market the business both on social media and any other platform
- Get more clients to sign up with the company
- Get more Artisan to enroll on everything Mall platform
- Prepare advertising gigs and marketing campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- A minimum experience in digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Method of Application
Submit your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 6 August 2020
NB: State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED