GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LTD (GCGL) CAREER OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented individual to fill the following position:
JOB TITLE: REPORTER, GRAPHIC SHOWBIZ
- To begin with, Gather, write and prepare a variety of stories for inclusion in the newspapers, both in specialised and general areas.
- Then, Identify stories to follow either with a general flavour or from specialisation when not assigned by the Editor.
- Also, Conduct interviews and write researchable articles for our online platforms (Graphic Online & NewsPlus)
- Moreover, Help in editing (fact-checking) and planning news pages, as well as stories for Online portals.
- Finally, Work in groups on special stories/investigations when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Must have a keen interest in arts and entertainment
- Good report writing skills
- Analytical with an eye for detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and for long periods
- Flexible attitude to working arrangements Strong computer literacy skills, including page planning
- Research methodology skills desired but not essential
- Firstly, 1st Degree in Communication/Journalism Studies or related field with two (2) years’ work experience most of which should preferably have been in online journalism OR
- Secondly, Diploma in Journalism from a reputable institution with four (4) years’ work experience most of which should preferably have been in the arts and entertainment industry.
- Lastly, Member of Ghana Journalists Association
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LTD (GCGL) CAREER OPPORTUNITY
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact or telephone number to:
The Ag. Head of Human Resource
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P.O. Box GP742
Alternatively, you may email your application to [email protected]
Closing date for submission of applications: 15th July, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED