GRA NOTICE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
The attention of the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has been drawn to social media posts and publications on an on-going recruitment exercise within the Authority.
GRA wishes to inform the general public that this information is false and therefore should be disregarded.
The authority has not contracted any individual, company or group of
persons to recruit on its behalf. We therefore advise the general public not to engage with anyone or group of persons claiming to be carrying out a recruitment exercise on behalf of the authority.
Anyone who engages with such entities does so at their own risk.
The authority will advertise any recruitment exercise in the National dailies when it is required to do so.
All should take note and be guided accordingly.
Kindly report these entities who claim to be recruiting persons for GRA to the nearest Police Station or GRA Head office, Off Starlets 91 Road, near Accra Sports Stadium, Ministries, or call toll free number 0800 900 110 or email information to [email protected].
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED