The Applications are open to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022. Ireland Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students and European Students to Study Full-time Masters, and PhD Degree Programs in Irish Universities.
Ireland is ranked in the top 10 for Higher Quality Education. The Irish Scholarship is Funded by the Irish Higher Educational Universities in any academic Discipline. The Classes will begin on 1st September 2022.
All the Expenses will be covered by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme and by the Department of Further and Higher Education. Courses will be conducted in English. Ireland is in Europe.
There is No age limit for the Ireland Scholarship. Participants of any nationality from around the world can apply for the Irish Scholarship.
The Council typically Makes an investment in 280 New Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland Every year. In 2020, a total of 1,193 Postgraduate Scholars, with over 5,000 individual scholarships for excellent research awarded to date.
The Call for Application is now open and you are welcome to apply. The More Details about the Irish Government Scholarship is given below.
About Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to PhD)
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 21st October 2021
Duration of the Irish Government Scholarship
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline in the fields of:
- Social Science
List of Universities Under Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- A Stipend of €16,000 Per Annum
- Contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
- All International Students, as well as Students from European Countries, are Eligible to apply.
- There is No Age limit for the Scholarship.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, or an equivalent Degree For Masters.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, Masters Degree or the equivalent Degree For Doctoral Degree.
- Result awaiting students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honours.
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships for 2022 is 21st October 2021. The Timeline is given below.
|Call open||16:00 (Irish time) 2 September 2021|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 14 October 2021|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 21 October 2021|
|Supervisor and referee deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 4 November 2021|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 18 November 2021|
|Call outcome||End of March 2022|
|Award start date||1 September 2022|
How to Apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship
All the Applications Must be submitted Online before the Deadline.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED