Deadline for the 2020/21 GNPC Local Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships is extended until January 31, 2021.
Requirements remain as previously advertised. (See below)
- Undergraduates are to upload passport picture, admission letters, WASSCE results or certificates, testimonial and birth certificate
- Postgraduates are to upload the following documents; passport picture, admission letter, academic certificates and transcript, Curriculum Vitae, National Service Certificate, letters of recommendation (both academic and occupational), research proposal/thesis.
- Provide a one-page (500 words) letter of motivation indicating why GNPC Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- You are to complete, upload and submit a guarantor’s form. List of guarantors are:
- A senior clergy
- A commissioned officer of the armed forces
- A senior civil/public servant (Principal Executive Officer and above
- A registered medical practitioner
- A solicitor or barrister
- Head of a recognized Educational Institution
- Other recognized professionals in good standing with their respective regulating bodies
- Any other person in good standing as may be determined by the Board of Trustees.
NB: DO NOT RE-APPLY on the following conditions to avoid duplication:
1. If you have already completed the process and received “Successful Submission” notice.
2. If you received a “Successful Submission” notice but did not receive a “Summary Receipt” via e-mail/text afterwards. Your application remains valid.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
January 31, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED