Global Cybersecurity Analyst
Individuals working as Global Cybersecurity Analyst are responsible for working on security projects/issues for one or more functional areas (e.g., data, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise, develop security solutions for medium to complex assignments, work on multiple projects as a team member and lead systems-related security components. They provide expertise and assistance to all IT projects to ensure the company’s infrastructure and information assets are protected.
Individuals within the IT Security job family plan, execute, and manage multi-faceted projects related to compliance management, risk assessment and mitigation, control assurance, business continuity and disaster recovery, and user awareness. They are focused on developing and driving security strategies, policies/standards, ensuring the effectiveness of solutions, and providing security-focused consultative services to the organization.
IT Security professionals require strong technical, analytical, communication and consulting skills with knowledge of IT Security and related technologies. Security certifications (i.e., PCI Internal Security Assessor (PCI-ISA), CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manage (CISM), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) and/or other certifications) may be required.
POLICIES, PROCESSES, & STANDARDS:
- Maintains an up-to-date understanding of industry best practices.
- Develops, enhances and implements enterprise-wide security policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitors compliance with security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensures security compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
- Participates with the project team(s) to gather a full understanding of project scope and business requirements.
- Works with customers to identify security requirements using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments.
- Provides security-related guidance on business processes.
- Participates in designing secure infrastructure solutions and applications.
- Works directly with the customers and other internal departments and organizations to facilitate IT risk analysis and risk management processes and to identify acceptable levels of residual risk.
- Conducts business impact analysis to ensure resources are adequately protected with proper security measures.
- Analyzes security analysis reports for security vulnerabilities and recommends feasible and appropriate options.
- Creates, disseminates and updates documentation of identified IT risks and controls.
- Reports on significant trends and vulnerabilities.
- Develops plans to achieve security requirements and address identified risks.
- Follows up on deficiencies identified in monitoring reviews, self-assessments, automated assessments, and internal and external audits to ensure that appropriate remediation measures have been taken.
SECURITY TRAINING & CERTIFICATION:
- Performs security trainings.
- Develops security training and certification programs including curriculum, content, and materials.
- Manages learning management solutions.
- Provides responsive support for problems found during normal working hours as well as outside normal working hours.
- Identifies and resolves root causes of security-related problems.
- Interfaces regularly with staff from various departments communicating security issues and responding to requests for assistance and information.
- Reports to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance.
- Works with third party vendors during problem resolutions.
- Interfaces with third party vendors to evaluate new security products or as part of a security assessment process.
- Mentors less experienced team members.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE:
Required Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Work experience in training and certification management.
- Work experience in designing, implementing, and security training.
- Work experience in designing, implementing, and security policies and standards.
- Typically has 3-5 years of combined cybersecurity work experience with a broad range of exposure to information security and data protection.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Work experience in compliance, risk, and IT service management.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- CISSP certification
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Project Management experience
- Risk Management experience
- Security Training and Certification
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
How To Apply For Global Cybersecurity Analyst
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 22 December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED